Visitors

piątek, 27 czerwca 2014

June update ♥

New letter , new penpal, new country- New Caledonia! I am so excited, thank you Matilde for the letter and souvenir. :) This is so cute, I love keychains and always have more keychains than actual keys :D

Thank you Elif for an amazing letter and remembering about my birthday :) ♥ my Turkish penpal
From India with an awesome, handmade card and some pages cut from the magazine :)
A fast reply from my Polish penpal :)
Germany
Japan
Poland, Germany
Uzbekistan
France
Japan
Bulgaria
Finland
Luxembourg
Israel
Malawi















2 komentarze:

  1. Wow, przeglądam Twojego bloga i jestem pod wrażeniem. Gdzie Ty znajdujesz tych wszystkich penpali? Znalazłem w internecie jedną stronę dla miłośników listów, ale moje konto ciągle czeka tam na akceptację. Możesz polecić jakieś adresy?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Dzięki, zaraz zacznę przeglądać to, co mi podesłałaś :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń